1. I was born in Manila and moved to California when I was 3
2. I began singing when I was 2 years old. My yaya (nanny) would stand me up on the dining room table where I would sing and get my boogie on in front of family.
3. “Nandito Ako” by Ogie Alcasid was the first song I learned to sing.
4. I’m a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and I used to teach a women and children self defense class when I was in high school.
5. Saxophone was the first instrument I ever attempted to play. But I gave up that dream because my hands were too small.
6. When people ask me what my favorite movie is, I normally name an action movie. But on the real, I like romantic comedies. “Hitch” is my favorite movie. =)
7. In 7th grade, Shanyne, Cheryl and Princess used to pay me to sing them Nsync’ songs at lunch time. 25 cents a song. =) I had ice cream money everyday for a year! Hahhah
8. My biggest fear is ending up alone with no one to grow old with.
9. I’ve truly been in LOVE only once and I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything in the world.
10. I can play the recorder. Hahah “wayfaring stranger” was my jam.
11. I like to beatbox when no one’s around. I was influenced by a friend but I pretty much taught myself.
12. I sang to a friend on her birthday and she cried. I found out later that she really liked me. Sowwie =/
13. I used to baby sit 12 kids during the summer with my mom. I LOVE KIDS
14. I’m left handed.
15. I’m the only child. This can get pretty lonely sometimes.
16. I love to cook. My favorite things to make are cassava cake, lemon zest leche flan, and Pancit.
17. I’m a HUGE football fan. The Seattle Seahawks are my team!
18. I write songs…. its my favorite. =)
19. I completely trust 4 people. Not including my parents
20. I’ve Been an RN for about 3 years and I’ve worked in Pediatrics, Transitional Care, Substance Dependency, and Mental Health.
21. Nujabes is my favorite artist.
22. “Ordinary People” by John Legend is still the best love song of all time!
23. Niko and Jasmine are two things I CAN’T LIVE without.
24. The reason why I work 2 jobs is so that I can afford to travel the world with my parents. I promised my mom a long time ago that we would go somewhere awesome for her birthday. So far we’ve been to Swiztzerland, Italy, France, the Bahamas, and Hawaii twice. =D
25. When I’m done with school I’m going to have 2 bowling lanes installed in my house so that my dad and I can go bowling anytime we want. =)
26. Family Guy is my favorite show on TV.
27. Scuba Diving in the Philippines was one of the highlights of my life.
28. All i ask for in a relationship is honesty and communication.
29. I take song requests on youtube! All I ask is for you to make me a fan sign with you in it! I’m making a collage for my room =)
30. One of the nicest thing’s anyone has ever told me was my sister Joanna’s favorite memory of me.
“You know I’m really glad I met you Jerome. No joke. Do you know what I so remember about you? It was freshman year. And we had just finished taking either an anatomy or physio test. I walked out of the humanities building in my pajamas, with my hair all gross because I hadn’t taken a shower that day, and absolutely defeated since I did so shitty on that test. and you looked at me (you didn’t really know me then…I didn’t talk to anyone freshman year) and you said “you look like you need a hug” and you hugged me. That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. And I’m not even joking.”
Thats a little bit about me. =)